Thursday, February 8, 2007

Beginnings

I'm just trying to see if this is how it really works!
Can this program
be
ANY
LAMER!?!
The thing is, is if mac created it you could
change things as
you go
but no.......
I have to write it all out first, and then
change it. Is that how it works?
Apparently.

6 comments:

Heather C. said...

Ahh, but you wrote! I told you I'm always checking :)

Heather C. said...

and yes, Macs are awesome

Heather C. said...

I'm just going to keep posting comments

Heather C. said...

that way it looks like you're really popular and everybody reads your blogs .... ('cause they do. I mean I do)

Heather C. said...

and if you get lots of feedback maybe you'll keep posting :)

Brent and April said...

I have found that if you use FIREFOX on the mac you have more options when you post.