I found the most amazing recipe for buffalo wings! Don't worry Heather & Cindy, they aren't spicy! So you can eat it too! (p. 285 NT for Heather & Linnea)
I double the marinade and use 1/2 to marinade and the other half as a dip. Very important to pat dry before you bake it! Enjoy!
Sesame Buffalo Wings
24 chicken wings, separated at the joints
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup rice vinegar
2 TBS honey
juice of 2 lemons
grated rind of 2 lemons
1 clove garlic, peeled and mashed
1 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried green peppercorns, crushed
3 TBS melted butter
1/4 cup sesame seeds
Mix soy sauce, vinegar, honey, lemon juice, lemon rind and all seasonings. Marinate buffalo wings in the mixture several hours or overnight. Remove from mixture and pat dry. Place in a stainless steel baking pan, brush with butter, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at 350 degrees about 1 1/4 hours. May be served with the marinade, gently heated, as a dip.



7 comments:
She is ALIVE!!! I need a post about married life, not food.
Married life is ALL ABOUT FOOD - look at our waistlines! :O
I unfortunately tried a few times to blog, but mom & dad's computer crashed, right before I hit the "publish" button!!!! Arggg! So as soon as I (and the computer) recover from that incident, I will blog about the wedding and life after! :)
Yea, I was just thinking "I need something new to make for dinner." Thanks Mel, you saved the day :)
Brent took my comment. I was really excited not to see ice cream. And I'm excited to try the wings! Thanks!
Doth mine eyes decieve me? I am so glad you're back!! I thought you had given up for good and I was getting sick of the ice cream! YEAH!!
Yeah! Of course, I'm thrilled you're back. As much as I love ice cream . . . well, you know.
I saw your wedding pictures gorgeous woman! Clark looks so handsome too!! Definitely post something about your new life. I want to see pictures of your apartment. I'm sure you've decorated it amazingly.
Post a Comment