A horrible day at work, being sick, being stressed, and starving when I came home. Clark made me a delicious dinner and came home from the video store with a delightful surprise! Sydney White. For those Amanda Bines fans I highly recommend it. (Clark really liked it too and he didn't like She's the Man)
2 comments:
OK i have been trying to get Ben to watch Sydney White with me FOREVER!! He avoids it at all costs. Maybe if he knows another dude liked it he will go for it. Cross your fingers for me. I really like Amanda Bynes. Did you ever watch what i like about you? I used to be addicted to that show but after watching the same epidsodes like 40 times each i gave it up. Sorry you had a crummy day glad you have a sweet hubby. Oh btw BJ started a blog check it out on my page. I have her listed there. choa
I am glad you came to visit my blog. Your blog is so fun. I am new to all of it so mine is lame right now. But I will work on it. I love that you girls have blogs. I feel like I can keep in touch with you now. This is so fab..
I heard somewhere that Cindy got married and has a kid. Is that true? do you know? Also do you ever hear anything about Erin? So good to be connected again.. Love the blog.
Bobbie Jean
Post a Comment