Saturday, May 17, 2008

just a bit

I've decided to make aprons. I've made one so far and I like it. I don't know if I'll sell them because I really like them but I am thinking about it. I would post a picture of apron #1 but I'm still without a computer. This little blogging moment is a result of sneaking on my friend's computer while she is stopping her kids from destroying all of their dvds. I should be helping really, but when you don't have the internet at home the temptation is just to great to refuse.
Until next time...

3 comments:

Camille said...

dude it is about time that you get the internet. I need some picture here. Making aprons? Mel you never fail to surprise me. I cannot wait to see what your creative mind came up with!

A said...

SO glad you liked my pics! You got any kids yet or what? :) When you coming to visit me and Savannah?

Bobbie Jean said...

oh man that is sooo it! Thank you! I am so glad you remembered. Can you believe I read all the time now. I love it...
By the way you really should take some pictures of your apron. I would love to see it. My roommate also makes them. But she just does it for herself. But I think they are cool. I wish I was creative that way.