skip to main |
skip to sidebar
FINALLY!
Two years ago I decided to make a quilt. So I bought some fabric online, cut the squares, sewed it together, and then stopped. I wanted to quilt it by hand but I didn't know how so I set it aside and it sat. For a year. Then I got a wonderful lesson with Ella Phinizy who is a pro at hand quilting! This was around the time my parents were moving so I had a lot of empty space for quilting. But I didn't finish in time before they moved. So it sat. For 6 months. Then I set up shop outside to which I got badly sun burned, but 3 books on the ipod later and I finished! (hand quilting anyway) All I had to do was the edges. 6 months later...I finished!!! I am so happy with the results but there is no way in you know where that I will EVER do something like that again.
Here's a blurry close up.
5 comments:
That quilt is SO SO pretty! So, were you being sarcastic that you love that I have you linked as Stare at the Wall? I can change it, its just YOUR NAME to me, and well, it makes me Happy to see it there. :) Ha ha
OH GOOD cuz I REALLY wanted to leave it that way :) So Whats new with you? Tell me all about what you are up to?
So cute
Looks good!
Post a Comment