Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yesterday I helped make 128 faces of Stephanie & Christian with my mom and Melissa. Melissa made some the day before and dreamed about them. I did the same last night. I don't think I ever want to frost silhouettes again!!! But really, they are SO AMAZING!!! I took some amazing pictures of the process via my cricket phone which then died in the middle of sending it to my email. Pictures were lost, and now my phone is too! I can't call Melissa or my mom to see if they have it. Today we put the cookies together and I am making Nie Nie's Whole Wheat Granola & Pear Muffins. I would link you to Cuisine Nie, but really you shouldn't make them. You should come to the Mindy Gledhill Concert and purchase your Silhouette Cookies and Muffins. $15 at the door. Mountain View Auditorium this Saturday night. Come. Eat. Listen.

1 comment:

Scrappycook said...

w.o.w. That is a lot of work - but they are gorgeous! Did you first create some sort of stencil, dip it in icing and then onto the aluminum foil for an outline? Please tell me those were not all done freehand!