We are still packing like CRAZY! Yay for owning TOO MUCH STUFF! Clark and I will be staying one month more, which means we'll be here for Christmas! (It's just too bad we got rid of our couch, t.v., kitchen table, and counter top)
Last Friday I conned mom into helping me make applesauce - aka mom making it for me while I try to make a mental note on everything she's doing so I can do it someday? (thanks mom) It took us most of the day and we made 15 jars! I am SO excited because there's NOTHING better than homemade applesauce!
Last night I had a NIGHTMARE. Cindy, it was mostly about you. I dreamed that you and Glenn weren't married yet, you were dating, and for years. You guys got in a tiny argument and Glenn eloped with someone else without saying anything. I was hysterical because in an instant you were no longer a part of our family. LUCKILY I woke up but I was still upset by it and I just want to say I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE IN OUR FAMILY!!!!



2 comments:
Mel, you crack me up :)
Who did he elope with???????
Post a Comment