Monday, December 1, 2008

A Wonderful Week

Clark and I were endowed this past week and we were SO lucky to have lots of family and friends there. It was such a wonderful experience! This is a family shot of everyone at our sealing (plus a few nieces and nephews). Clark's parents drove up from Missouri so we were fortunate enough to spend Thanksgiving with both sides!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Congrats! I feel so bad that I missed being there though.

Camille said...

So sad i missed it. I am so happy for you guys! Cool that his family got to come down for it! You look great!

Katie Torriente: said...

Congrats Mel! I'm so happy for you guys. Oh, and cute magnets, you should sell them or something.

Katie Torriente: said...

Hey, can you email me your new address to... katie.d.allen@gmail.com

Thanks!

Michelle said...

Congradulations on your endowments! There is no greater feeling than being able to be in the temple.