Friday, March 6, 2009

I saw my first armadillo! It was waddling across the highway and I slowed down almost to a stop so I wouldn't hit it and couldn't help but laugh as it tried to run off the road!

3 comments:

Madge said...

WOW, creepy things walking around in Missouri!

Camille said...

Oh my where did your hubby drag you off to? LOL LOL. I feel like i am reading stories about a diffrent land! Armadillos, tornodos, cloud walls!!! Whoa! I think i might write a country song about your life right now =) Thanks for the stories glad you didn't get blow away in the tornado and end up in emrald city. Want pics of where you work and of things...hop to it chicka i need some visuals. Love ya and keep sharing the comedy!

Camille said...

PS do you know that anytime i visualize you driving i see you in your little red hatch back?!? =) In my mind that is what you where driving when you saw the armadillo.