Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why are guys so stubborn!??!!

Clark and I went for a walk the other day and I noticed he was limping.

Me: What's wrong?

Clark: My foot hurts.

(Clark stumbles)

Me: What did you do to it?

Clark: Oh, I stepped on a nail a few days ago.

Me: WHAT!? (Clark has never had a shot)

Clark: Not a big deal, it's just swollen.

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Clark refuses to go to a doctor. He claims this weed that grows on the side of the road will heal his foot, so I pounded the heck out of it and put it on his foot.

I'm not holding my breath....

3 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

That's a good question, I have yet to figure out their stubborn-ness myself. (I'm starting to think they're just scared and trying to act tough)
I know I've stepped on a nail but it never swelled so it wasn't a problem. Yikes! hopefully if this weed doesn't work he will be willing to go to the doctor.

Unknown said...

You should know risks of not having tetanus shot. Here is a link

http://www.healthsquare.com/mc/fgmc9036.htm

Copy and paste it if it doesn't let you click on it.
Dad

Camille said...

LOL LOL LOL the side of the road plant to heal the ol foot nice! =) I miss you mel...hope your doing good.