Saturday, July 18, 2009

more pictures from Shyra's wedding...

I just got some more pictures from Shyra's wedding. I didn't take any pictures myself, so I snagged them off facebook. Picture of me and Nicole at the reception. Nicole with her boyfriend Mark. Another shot with the curls. Shyra threw the bouquet at the top of the stairs and it landed on the chandelier! Luckily they had a spare!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! How are you? Wow, it's been so long!! Hope you are doing well. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love hearing from people. I'll add yours to my blog list. Take care! :)

Camille said...

Mel you look so grown up and gorgeous! Can you believe how close we are to the big 3-0 where did time go? I feel like you guys just threw my 20th B day Party...ahhh. Dude that girl has some sweet hair!!