Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update

I know I'm the world's worst blogger, but when it comes to spending time with my husband or blogging I choose the husband. I don't know how some of those die hard bloggers do it.

Clark took a job as a grounds-keeper for this very nice piece of property in Springfield. We LOVE it. In payment for his work we get to live in this newly remodeled 2 bedroom house. Although we live in the city we are surrounded by wildlife. Last night I came home from work and there were about 7 wild turkeys running around, and at least 2 squirrels per tree. No exaggeration! Occassionally we have some deer and when there's one, there's at least 4. The owners of the property love keeping the wild animals around and sometimes put up feeders. The owner's home is amazing. It dates back pre-civil war. Plantation style. I even found an old carriage in the barn. For anyone who actually read all this (I agree with you Heather, forget the writing and on to the pictures!) you're probably wondering why there's no pictures if it's all so cool here. It goes back to not being the best blogger. I'm not willing to go outside in the snow/rain just to make my blog more interesting. But warm weather is in the future and so are my pictures.

2 comments:

Madge said...

Love the picture of the gobblers!
I'm excited for YOUR warm weather & the Pics

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Great news and congratulations on the great job & home. Sounds like a beautiful place to live!!