I made a video of all this but Picassa is only reading it as a picture. So until I figure it out, here's some pictures of where I live. Okay, that's not my house! But I can dream! That's our landlord's house. It dates back to pre-civil war era. The house was equiped with all sorts of crazy things before they remodelled it. It had these huge fans inside the house that were turned by slaves outside the house and a pedal on the floor at the head of the dining table that rang for the server.Other things too, but I don't remember. Here's a side view. Check out the dinner bell!The garage.
Close up of the bell.
Old fashioned horse-drawn tiller. Or something like that.
And of course a carriage. The view of my house was in the video.
We really like living here. It's so green and beautiful! The only downside is the bugs. Still getting used to that one. We are planting a huge garden this year. Picutres to come.
1 comment:
That's awesome Mel! I love seeing pictures of your life in Missouri. I wish you posted more often!! :)
Post a Comment