So much has happened since I last posted, that for those of you who are really close to me, which is most of my readers, you already know. The property that Clark took care of was a great set up, but unfortunately after the husband died, a lot of things changed and it wasn't working out for us, or her, anymore. Clark and I moved in with his older sister Liz. We live about 30 minutes from Springfield now. It's been great being so close to family now, and Clark and I both look forward to starting school this fall. We are both going to work towards becoming a pharmacist. Clark's older brother is in a pharmacy program right now, and it sounds like a great career. We are both really excited about it. In the mean time Clark is working, and I am not. His job unfortunately is not in Springfield, making it impossible for me to keep my job since we share a car. I have been keeping myself somewhat busy, and I've done a few paintings, and have a few requests already for some more. But I'll post more on that later...
No comments:
Post a Comment