Monday, September 19, 2011

Memories are made of this!

The first time I ever went to the State Fair was for a singing group I was apart of.  I BEGGED my mom to bring us back so we could go on all the rides. 


She said no.


Of course now I realize why all these years later.  EXPENSIVE!!!  DANGEROUS!!!  EXPENSIVE!!!   TRASHY!!!  SMELLY!!!  EXPENSIVE!!!!


But as a kid it was the coolest thing ever.  She did let us go into a fun house, and a few slides.  But when we saw the cartoon sketcher we all begged and begged and she gave in.


Oh!  My mom is the coolest mom EVER!!!  I love this sketch!!!  So many memories!  So many neighborhood friends! 


The sides of this were all mouse-eaten so I took a picture and tossed it.  Sad.  Thank goodness for cameras! 

1 comment:

Kristenjane said...

Love it! Totally looks like each of you~