Saturday, October 15, 2011

State Fair


Last night Clark and I went to the State Fair with his brother Charles, his wife Krystal, and their baby Carter.  It was $1 to get in that afternoon and we live a few blocks away, so we figured, why not!

We had fun watching Carter while Charles and Krystal went on some rides.  He is the funniest little kid!!  Always has a smile (except in this pic).

We were shocked at how trashy all the kids there were dressed, and we got a good laugh out of a lot of crazy people.  Sounds mean, but I'm just being honest. (I always hate it when people use that as an excuse for a mean joke, but it's different when you don't know the person???)

Clark and Charles waiting for Mega Drop :) 

I'm not too scared for that ride, but I'm not a fan of my heart racing.  I get enough of that with my meds.  It was fun watching their feet dangling though. :)

And a picture of a bat.  Just for fun. 

No comments: