For Halloween we never dress up, but this year we decided to mix it up without spending any money. Clark parted his hair and was Paul Bunyon (although he'd make a better one now that he has a full on beard) and I put on my mom's old moo moo dress. All of you who are spelling freaks, I'm to lazy to find out how to spell moo moo. Deal with it.
My mom's dress is something she wore every Sunday after church. I had so much fun wearing it and I see now why she did. It's SO comfortable!!! My 3 favorite reactions of the night:
"Clark looks light Mr. Brawny."
"That looks like a dress off of the Cosby Show"
and
"Does your mom know you are dressing up AS HER for Halloween???"
And yes, it would look like the Cosby Show because both are from the 80s.
Making things right, and changing my ways
1 week ago




No comments:
Post a Comment