Well, I for sure need to get better at blogging because Clark and I are moving. Yep, that's right, moving. Since Clark's company is going downhill (really fast) and Clark has a better paying job offer in the cold, humid, lot's of bugs, state of Missouri....well, I'm sure you all can figure the rest! So after Thanksgiving we will be packing up and moving on out! Goodbye Arizona - Hello Missouri! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow, what a fun adventure! Im soooo excited for you! You guys will have a great time!
wow!!!! Did you know Stuart is going to Med School in St. Louis?
You should meet up with him!
love ya
Karren
Hey, we'll come visit you at 4th of July time on our way out to Nebraska! :)
Holy posting a ton since i last checked!! What the.... Moving that is where that pumpkin patch comment came from. Yea how exciting!! Are you excited scared what? Can't wait to see pics of MO since i have never been there! Maybe you can see some church sites too.
Post a Comment