Conversation at the salon:
Me: Okay, follow me, we're going to be at this chair here.
Client: ...um... you're doing my hair?!
Me: Yes.
Client: Well, I don't like your hair cut. I don't like your hair.
Me: (*!#@!!) Ha ha, well I'm not going to cut your hair short like mine! (Big smiles, but secretly ready to kill)
Client: I don't like the way your hair is styled.
Client's Sister: That's just the way young people style their hair, she's a stylist.
Seriously?! Who says that?! She did apologize later, and explained that she heard you should always pick a stylist who has great hair.
I kindly explained that stylists don't cut their own hair, so basically her logic sucks. Okay, I didn't say that last part. Thankfully she ended up LOVING the cut, took notes on my styling tips, bought the products I used, and gave me a HUGE tip.
My hair may suck, but not as bad as her manners.
Making things right, and changing my ways
1 week ago



4 comments:
What?! That is crazy. It would've taken me all my strength to give her a descent hair cut. I've been to a lot of stylists with cute hair who have given me terrible haircuts. I think there's a huge difference between styling your own hair and styling someone else's.
Oh man! Good job at restraining yourself! So glad she gave you a big tip! I have always loved your haircuts!
I've been looking at your picture on Facebook forever and wondering why you still have a celebrity look-alike picture on there. I finally clicked on it and looked at the bigger version and figured out it WAS a picture of you. So, either you have a TERRIFIC hairstyle or you are a celebrity (or both). Either way, your client didn't know what she was talking about and should have realized it and kept her opinions to herself. :)
That is straight crazy! I can't believe someone would even have the guts to say that. How RUDE! You should have shaved her head!!!
Post a Comment