Sunday, June 27, 2010

Precious

After church as Clark stood waiting for me to pick a craft (stake craft day and I am extremely indecisive) and a little boy ran up to Clark and gave him a big hug.

I was a bit startled thinking maybe Clark knew him.

Nope.

Just a random little boy. His mom laughed and said her son gets a feeling about people and just likes to hug them. I sort of gave the boy a second look thinking maybe he was handicap.

He wasn't.

I felt bad for thinking that.

His mom and I laughed about hugging strangers as kids (from that height it's easy to confuse legs). I finally decided on a craft. No craft. Although I want to participate, I don't want to spend money on something I'll just throw away. No offense meant to my new ward. Just not the craftiest bunch.

On the drive home Clark tells me that while we were standing by the craft table he started thinking about how much he wanted kids. While lost in those thoughts, that's when the little 4 year old grabbed ahold of Clark's legs.

Too funny. Maybe that kid CAN sense things, like his mother was saying. But really, that was perfect timing. Rather hilarious.

No comments: