Hahaha- that's so funny. Did you see the movie? I haven't yet but maybe i'll get it when it comes to netflix in a few months. ps- I just read your blog post about the client in your salon that was dissing on your haircut- hilarious.
I havent seen that move it yet! That was so funny and cute! It is definitely on my list! This is Meagen by the way... :) not chadwick
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
3 comments:
Hahaha- that's so funny. Did you see the movie? I haven't yet but maybe i'll get it when it comes to netflix in a few months.
ps- I just read your blog post about the client in your salon that was dissing on your haircut- hilarious.
I havent seen that move it yet! That was so funny and cute! It is definitely on my list!
This is Meagen by the way... :) not chadwick
Post a Comment