Clark survived his first day of school. Ever. Unless you count 1st grade. And a week of 2nd. Which I don't. I made him the best oatmeal cranberry cookies, thanks to Martha Stewart, as a little snack (yes I'm unemployed and bored) and sent him off to school.
I sort of wondered if this is what young moms feel like when their first child goes to school. I was so excited for him but it was such a boring day with him gone and I tried to do the laundry. I definitely need a job.
Speaking of which, I've got quite a few piano students, so that is slowly building up my time, and no word from any of the thousands of companies I've sent my resume to. Big surprise. But on the bright side, I do qualify for unemployment (yay) which after 1 month and a 1/2 of miscommunication only on their part of course, they finally got all the information straight, much to my relief.
Trade Secret is still trying to hire me back with their new paperwork which means that I will work commission only, which is fine because I have enough clients and walk-ins to make it worth it. They want me to pay my own malpractice insurance so that's still an issue, but might be worked out. I'm going in tomorrow to look over the paperwork and might be back in a week. My old boss is really easy going about the schedule so I'll still be able to keep my piano students if I decide to take the job.
We'll see.
Making things right, and changing my ways
1 week ago



1 comment:
Chin up and GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment