Monday, October 1, 2007

Conversion Story

I am so excited right now! I have my first convert!
Ever since Heather converted me to the WAPF diet I have been passing out a video to everyone, including 3 different doctors.
Well, 4-5 months ago I gave a video to this student at work and this morning she finally watched it, is buying the cookbook,
and changing her diet
as well as the diet of all 6 of her children
(she was already health conscious to begin with).
I'm REALLY excited and I'm so happy that I have change the lives of 8 people! It's been a good day!

3 comments:

Heather C. said...

YEA!!

Eldon said...

Isn't it funny. Here I am hoping I can SAVE you and Heather. Get you guys converted back to real food!

Kristenjane said...

When you said Conversion story I thought that you converted someone to the church!