But I think this is even funnier...
Oh my, I don't know why it's so funny but I almost peed my pants!!! "I'm Harry Potter!"
I don't know why, Mike just did not see the same humor in it that I did. I mean he laughed but he did not fall of his chair like I did. Maybe he just needs to watch it more.
Our kids request it daily. They love it too. No pee yet though.
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
3 comments:
Oh my, I don't know why it's so funny but I almost peed my pants!!! "I'm Harry Potter!"
I don't know why, Mike just did not see the same humor in it that I did. I mean he laughed but he did not fall of his chair like I did. Maybe he just needs to watch it more.
Our kids request it daily. They love it too. No pee yet though.
Post a Comment